I'm a doctor, let me come through. Let me come through, please.
我是醫生,讓我過去,請讓我過去。
He's my friend. He's my friend... Please.
那是我朋友,是我朋友……求你們。
Please, let me just... Oh, Jesus! No. God, no.
求你們,就讓我……啊,天??!不,天啊,不。
There's stuff that you wanted to say... but didn't say it. Yeah.
你一定還有什么想說的……但你沒說。是的。
Say it now. Sorry, I can't.
那就說出來吧。對不起,我說不了。
There's all the stuff. All the science equipment.
所有東西都在。所有的實驗設備。
I left it all in boxes. I don't know what needs doing.
我把它們全裝在箱子里。我不知道還能做什么。

I thought I'd take it to a school.
我想應該把它們捐給學校。
Would you...? I can't go back to the flat again, not at the moment. I'm angry.
你能不能……?我不能再回到那屋子了,至少現在不行。真讓人生氣。
It's OK, John. There's nothing unusual in that. That's the way he made everyone feel.
沒事的,約翰,這墓碑里沒什么不尋常的東西。盡管他總是希望人們認為他不尋常。
All the marks on my table and the noise, firing guns at half past one in the morning... Yeah.
桌上的污跡,惱人的噪音,還有凌晨一點的手槍練習……是啊。
Bloody specimens in my fridge. Imagine, keeping bodies where there's food. Yes.
冰箱里的血腥標本。想想吧,把尸體的一部分和食物存放在一起。是的。
And the fighting! Drove me up the wall with all his carryings-on. Listen, I'm not actually that angry, OK?
還有室內斗毆!他的所有愚蠢行為都快把我逼得跳墻了。我生氣的并不是那些,明白嗎?
OK. I'll leave you alone to, you know...
好吧,我走了,你單獨和他……