As long as I'm alive, you can save your friends, you've got a way out.
只要我活著,你就能解救朋友,找到出路。
Well, good luck with that. No.
祝你好運。不。
Yes, sir. Thank you. Bye.
是,長官。謝謝。拜。
Hello? John. Hey, Sherlock. Are you OK?
喂?約翰。夏洛克,你還好嗎?
Turn around and walk back the way you came. I'm coming in. Just do as I ask! Please.
轉身,沿著來路回去。我已經過來了。按我說的做!求你了。
Where? Stop there. Sherlock? OK, look up. I'm on the rooftop. Oh, God.
你在哪兒?站那兒別動。夏洛克?好吧,朝上看,我在天臺上。天啊。

I... I can't come down, so we'll just have to do it like this.
我不能下去,所以我們只能這樣說話了。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
An apology. It's all true. What?
我要道歉。都是真的。什么?
Everything they said about me. I invented Moriarty.
他們所說的都是真的。是我創造了莫里亞蒂。
Why are you saying this?
為什么你要告訴我這些?
I'm a fake.
我是個騙子。