Sherlock, your big brother and all the King's horses couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to.
夏洛克,你哥哥和女王的全部人馬都沒法讓我做我不想做的事。
Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember?
沒錯,但我不是我哥哥,明白么?
I am you. Prepared to do anything.
我和你一樣。時刻準備去做任何事。
Prepared to burn.
準備好去點燃生命。
Prepared to do what ordinary people won't do.
準備去做凡人不會做的事。
You want me to shake hands with you in hell. I shall not disappoint you.
你希望我在地獄與你握手,我不會讓你失望的。
Nah. You talk big.
得了吧。你真大言不慚。

Nah. You're ordinary.
得了吧。你是個普通人。
You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.
你太普通了,你站在天使身側。
Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
啊,我或許站在天使身側,但決不要以為,我位列天使之中。
No... you're not. I see.
不是,你的確不是。我現在明白了。
You're not ordinary. No.
你并非凡人。根本不是。
You're me. You're me.
你和我一樣,和我一樣。
Thank you... Sherlock Holmes. Thank you. Bless you.
謝謝你……夏洛克·福爾摩斯。謝謝你,祝福你。