No, no, no, no, no. This is too easy. This is too easy.
不不不,答案太簡單了。太簡單了。
There is no key, doofus!
根本沒有鑰匙,蠢材!
Those digits are meaningless. They're utterly meaningless.
那些數字沒意義,毫無意義。
You don't really think
你不會真以為
a couple of lines of computer code are going to crash the world around our ears? I'm disappointed in you ...
幾行電腦編碼就能讓世界崩潰?我對你太失望了,
ordinary Sherlock. But the rhythm...
平凡的夏洛克。但那敲擊有節奏……
Partita no 1! Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach.
老天,那是巴赫變奏曲第一號的節奏
But then how did you... ? How did I break into the bank, to the Tower, to the prison?
那你怎么……?我怎么侵入銀行,倫敦塔和監獄的?
Daylight robbery! All it takes is some willing participants.
光天化日下搶劫唄!只需要一些自愿者。
I knew you'd fall for it. That's your weakness.
我就知道你會上當,這就是你弱點所在。

You always want everything to be clever.
你把事情想得太巧妙了。
Now, shall we finish the game?
我們來結束這個游戲吧?
One final act. Glad you chose a tall building. Nice way to do it.
最后一舉。所幸你選了個高樓,做起來會很省事。
Do it? Do what? Yes, of course. My suicide.
做什么?當然了。我自殺。
Genius detective proved to be a fraud. I read it in the paper so it must be true.
天才偵探被證實為騙子。我在報上讀到的,肯定是真的了。
I love newspapers. Fairy tales.
我喜歡報紙。有精靈故事。
And pretty grim ones too.
還有更嚴峻的報道。
Oh, God, John, you made me jump.
天啊,約翰,你嚇我一跳。
Is everything OK with the police? Has Sherlock sorted it all out?
警察那邊沒事吧?夏洛克把事情說清楚了嗎?