It's just staying.
問題還沒解決。
All my life I've been searching for distractions
我這一生都在尋找挑戰,
and you were the best distraction and now I don't even have you, because I've beaten you.
而你是我最大的挑戰,但現在不是了,因為我打敗你了。
And you know what? In the end, it was easy. It was easy.
你知道嗎?到頭來,都太簡單了。小兒科。
Now I've got to go back to playing with the ordinary people,
現在我又得回去和普通人玩游戲了,
and it turns out you're ordinary, just like all of them.
事實證明,你很普通,就像其他人。
Ah, well. Did you almost start to wonder if I was real?
好了。你開始懷疑我的身份了嗎?
Did I nearly get you? Richard Brook.
我是不是騙到你了?理查德·布魯克。
Nobody seems to get the joke, but you do. Of course. Attaboy. Richard Brook in German is Reichenbach.
沒人知道這是個玩笑,但你知道。當然。好樣的。理查德·布魯克在德語中是萊辛巴赫的意思。

The case that made my name. Just trying to have some fun.
讓我名聲大噪的案子。只是為了好玩嘛。
Good. You got that too.
很好,那個你也懂了
Beats like digits.
敲擊代表數字。
Every beat is a one, every rest is a zero. Binary code.
敲一下是1,停頓是0。二進制碼。
That's why all those assassins tried to save my life.
所以那些殺手要救我的命。
It was hidden on me, hidden inside my head. A few simple lines of computer code that can break into any system.
電腦密鑰就藏在我這里,藏在我的腦子里。幾行簡單的電腦編碼就能破解任何系統。
Told all my clients, last one to Sherlock is a sissy.
我告訴所有顧客,最后才找到夏洛克的是窩囊廢。
Yes, but now that it's up here, I can use it to alter all the records.
但現在在我腦子里,我能改變所有記錄 。
I can kill Rich Brook and bring back Jim Moriarty.
我能抹殺理查·布魯克,復活吉姆·莫里亞蒂。