Yeah, speaking. What?
請講。什么?
What happened? Is she OK?
發生了什么?她沒事吧?
Oh, my God! Right, yes, I'm coming.
天啊,好的,是的,我馬上來。
What is it? Paramedics. Mrs Hudson's been shot. What? How?
誰?醫務人員,赫德森太太被槍擊了。什么?怎么會?
Probably one of the killers you managed to attract. Jesus! Jesus! She's dying, Sherlock. Let's go. You go. I'm busy.
也許是你吸引來的殺手之一。天哪,天!她不行了,夏洛克,我們走吧。你去吧,我很忙。
Busy?! Thinking. I need to think.
忙?!在思考,我需要思考。
You need to...? Doesn't she mean anything to you?
你要……?她對你就不重要嗎?
You once half-killed a man because he laid a finger on her.
你曾經為了她,讓一個人沒了半條命、
She's my landlady. She's dying... you machine!
她是我的房東。她就要死了……你這臺機器!
Sod this. Sod this! You stay here if you want, on your own.
該死的,當我沒說!你要待就一個人待著吧。
Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.
我需要孤獨。孤獨能保護我。

No, friends protect people.
不,只有朋友才能保護彼此 。
I've been kicked around since I was born.
我生來即顛沛
But now it's all right, it's OK.
如今已淡然。
You can look the other way.
易境而觀之。
We can try to understand.
豁然便開朗。
The New York Times' effect on man.
人言亦可畏。
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother. You're stayin' alive...
任兄抑或母。生龍又活虎……
Well... here we are at last.
很好……我們終于對上了。
You and me, Sherlock. And our problem — the final problem. Staying alive!
你和我,夏洛克還有我們之間的問題——最后的問題。還沒解決!
It's so boring, isn't it?
太無聊了,不是嗎?