John... So how does it work, your relationship? Do you go out for a coffee now and then, you and Jim?
約翰……那你和他是怎么交往上的?你們時不時地去喝個咖啡嗎,你和吉姆?
Your own brother and you blabbed about his entire life to this maniac.
那是你的親弟弟啊,你卻把他的一切都抖落給了那個瘋子。
I never intend... I never dreamt...
我從沒打算……從沒想過……
This... this is what you were trying to tell me, isn't it?
這…這就是你想要告訴我的,對嗎?
"Watch his back because I've made a mistake."
“看著他點,因為我犯了個錯”。
How did you meet him?
你跟他怎么會面的?
People like him, we know about them, we watch them.
像他這樣的人,我們了解他們,監視他們。
But James Moriarty...
但詹姆斯·莫里亞蒂……
the most dangerous criminal mind the world has ever seen,
有史以來最危險的罪犯,

and, in his pocket, the ultimate weapon.
他的口袋里裝的,是終極武器。
The key code. A few lines of computer code that can unlock any door.
電腦密鑰。幾行能打開任何門的電腦編碼。
And you abducted him to try and find the key code?
你們抓他就是想要找到電腦密鑰?
Interrogated him for weeks.
盤問了幾星期。
And? He wouldn't play along.
然后?他不肯合作。
He just sat there staring into the darkness.
就坐在那里看向黑暗。
The only thing that made him open up...
唯一讓他開口的……
I could get him to talk, just a little.
為了讓他開口,只好說了一些。
But... In return you had to offer him Sherlock's life story.
但……作為交換,你告訴他夏洛克的底細。