So this is the story you're going to publish?
這就是你要發表的“故事”?
The big conclusion of it all, Moriarty's an actor?
最終結論就是,莫里亞蒂是個演員?
He knows I am.
他知道的。
I have proof. Show them ... Kitty, show them something. Yeah, show me something.
我有證據,給他們看……凱蒂,拿給他們看。對,給我看看。
I'm on TV. I'm on kids' TV. I'm the story-teller.
我主持過兒童節目,是個講故事的。
I'm the story-teller. It's on DVD.
我是講故事的,錄過DVD的。
Just tell him. It's all coming out. It's all over.
你就告訴他吧,全暴露了,一切都結束了。
Just tell them. Just tell them. Tell them! It's all over now! No!
告訴他們吧,說吧,說吧!全都結束了!別!
Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me! Stop it! Stop it now!
不要碰我,不要來碰我!別演了!
Don't hurt me! Don't let him get away! Leave him alone!
別傷害我!別讓他跑了!別碰他!

No, no, no. He'll have back-up.
不不不,他有接應的。
Do you know what, Sherlock Holmes?
你知道嗎,夏洛克·福爾摩斯?
I look at you know and I can read you ... and you repel me.
我看著你就知道你想什么……你厭惡我。
Can he do that?
他能做到嗎?
Completely change his identity, make you the criminal? He's got my whole life story.
完全改變身份,把你變成罪犯?他知道我的全部生活細節。
That's what you do when you sell a big lie,
這就足以百戰不殆了,
you wrap it up in the truth to make it more palatable. It'll be your word against his.
然后再包裝下,就更加引人入勝了。最后看民眾信誰的說法了。
He's been sowing doubt into people's minds for 24 hours.
過去的二十四小時里,他已經混淆了公眾視聽。
There's only one thing he needs to do to complete his game and that ...
他只要做一件事就能完成他的大計……