It's a game-changer.
那是能改變局面的東西。
It's a key, it can break into any system and it's sitting in our flat right now.
是個能進入任何系統的鑰匙,現在就在我們的公寓里。
That's why he left that message, telling everyone where to come, "Get Sherlock!"
這就是為什么他留下那個信息,告訴他們應該去哪,“抓夏洛克!”
We need to get back into the flat and search.
我們得回公寓找一下。
CID will be camped out.
刑事調查局會在那等你。
Why plant it on you?
為什么栽贓給你?
It's another subtle way of smearing my name, now I'm best pals with all those criminals.
這是另一種抹黑我的方法,現在我是罪犯的好朋友了。
Yeah, well, have you seen this?
你看到這個沒?
A kiss-and-tell.
桃色事件。
Some bloke called Rich Brook.
一個叫人理查布魯克的人。
Who is he?
他是誰?
Too late to go on the record?
沒破到紀錄吧?

Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes."
恭喜你啊,《夏洛克·福爾摩斯的真面目》
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
獨占鰲頭啊,真棒!
I gave you your opportunity.
我給過你機會了。
I wanted to be on your side, remember?
我想替你說話的,記得嗎?
You turned me down, so... Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
但是你拒絕了我,所以……瞧一瞧看一看,有人要泄露秘密了。
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
真是巧了,誰是布魯克?
Oh, come on, Kitty, no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
沒人相信電話另一端的聲音的。
All those little meetings in cafes, those sessions in the hotel room when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
沒人相信那些你在咖啡店和旅館里,錄下的他含糊不清的話語的。
How do you know that you can trust him?
你怎么知道你能相信他?
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
一個身藏“寶物”的人。
What were his credentials?
他憑什么相信他?