Take my hand.
抓住我的手。
Now people will definitely talk.
現在人們肯定要議論了。
The gun! Leave it!
槍掉了!別管它!
Sherlock, wait!
夏洛克,等下!
We're going to need to coordinate.
我們得協調一致。
Go to your right. Huh?
向右移。什么?
Go to your right
向右移。
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
每個人都愿意相信,這就是這個計劃的絕妙之處。
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
謊言比真理更容易接受。
My deductions were a sham. No-one feels inadequate, Sherlock's an ordinary man. Mycroft, he could help us.
我的推理是錯的。沒人覺得不對,夏洛克也是普通人。邁克羅夫特可以幫助我們。
Big family reconciliation, now's not really the moment.
家人團結什么的,現在不是時候。

Sherlock ... we're being followed. I knew we couldn't outrun the police.
夏洛克,后面有追兵,我就知道我們跑不掉的。
That's not the police, it's one of my new neighbours from Baker Street.
不是警察,是我在貝克街的新鄰居。
Let's see if he can give us some answers.
看看他能不能給咱們一個答案
Where are we going?
現在往哪走?
We're going to jump in front of that bus.
我們要沖到巴士前面。
Tell me what you want from me. Tell me!
告訴我你想從我這得到什么。說!
He left it at your flat. Who? Moriarty.
他把它留在你的公寓了。誰?莫里亞蒂。
What? The computer key code. Of course.
什么?電腦密碼。當然。
He's selling it. The programme he used to break into the Tower.
他在賣幫他破壞倫敦塔安保系統的程序。
He planted it when he came around.
他來的時候就留下了密碼。