We never stop.That's the Gardner promise. Not even for five minutes.
我們永不停止。這是加德納的承諾 不是為了那五分鐘
Oh, look! There's one of our bench ads.And you know what it says?
快看!那是其中一張我們的廣告 你知道上面怎么說嗎
"We never stop."We never stop. We never stop.
我們永不停止 我們永不停止。我們永不停止
There's a stop sign.We're stopping.
那里有個停止標志。我們現在得停下來
We do stop for that.
我們確實要停下來了。
I love you, brother.
我愛你,兄弟
It's like we're best friends that live together!
我們好像是住在一起的好朋友
And We yield.And the yield you're gonna get on this house, Kyle... And that's what we were saying,like you've gotta be up...
我們讓步 你會從這棟房子上得到效益 這就是我們一直說的,你會好起來的
Mom, Dad,I've decided I want a baby brother.
媽媽,爸爸,我決定了我想要個弟弟
Oh, honey, can you... Can you hold one second?
親愛的,你能不能..你能等一會兒嗎
I think we're fine as a family of three.Why can't I have one? Let's make this easy.Where do you get one? Why are you laughing and not answering me? Where did you get me? What is the joke? Is there a different subject?
我覺得一家三口很好啊 我為什么不能有個弟弟呢 讓我們把事情變得簡單點。我們去哪里找個弟弟 你們為什么只顧笑不會答我問題 你從哪里找到我的這是個什么玩笑嗎 這里有什么其他話題嗎
Okay, so there's a super weird vibe in this car right now.
好吧,剛剛車里的氛圍有點奇怪
Oh, honey, this is very sweet.But we have you. And that's all we need.
親愛的,那是一件很甜蜜的事 但是我們已經有你了 你就是我們想要的
That's right.
是的