So, how was your commute?
你咋來的?
Oh, I took the bucket.
哦,坐纜車
Me, too. Real backed up.
我也是
You hear about Steve and Gloria?
你聽說過斯蒂文和格勞利亞嗎
What?
什么
I hear they're an item.
我聽說他們有一腿哦
No. Yeah.
不,耶
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我嗎
Are you guys talking about us?
你們幾個又在談論我們了啊
You guys better not be talking about us.
你們幾個最好別那么八卦啦
I told you that in confidence.
我已經在眾人面前告訴你們了
You don't make her upset. She's my life!
不要讓她感覺不安,她是我老婆呢
Oh, no, I said it out loud.
哦不,全暴露了~
You're not supposed to say anything!
你不該講出來的啊
Sorry, guys. Cat's out of the bag!
不好意思,伙計們。紙包不住火的
Are you gossiping? No gossip allowed! Go to HR!
你們又在閑聊什么東東,工作期間不許閑聊,滾回去工作
I've called you both in because I hear you've been having problems.
我把你倆同時叫過來,是因為你們兩個之間有問題啊
And it's important we have... She's the one who started it!
重要的是我們...她先找事的
How dare you! How dare you!
你說誰呢
How dare both of you! You're fired! You can't fire me!
你們兩個怎么個回事,你被炒魷魚了!你不能炒我魷魚
I just did! Wait! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that!
我就這樣做!等等!我錯了,我不是那個意思
'Guys! Group hug! Group hug!
伙計們,集體來個擁抱吧!集體擁抱!
I'm hugging myself. okay
我在擁抱我自己呢,好吧。
Somebody write me a letter!
來個人給我寫封信啊!
Come in, Ninja Commander.This is Cowboy Astronaut Agent Nate, over.
收到請回答,忍者指揮官 這是特工內特,完畢