Great convo, Hunter!
聊的很愉快,亨特
I'm so stupid! I should have just fired her! Why didn't I just fire her? Tulip! Hey, what are you doing out of the room? I told you not to leave the room!
我太蠢了 我本應該炒了她的!我為什么沒有那樣做? 郁金香! 嘿,你在房間外面做什么啊 我告訴過你不要離開這個房間
Nah, it's cool. I'm covering for myself.
那很酷 我自己頂替了我自己
What?Okay, we need to get outta here. Come on. We have to go now.
什么 好吧,我們必須離開這 快點 我們現在就得走
Junior, you asked me to do a thing,and I will not fail you! Always deliver!
朱尼爾,你交代我的事 絕不讓你失望 準時送達!
Wait! No! This is the Baby Factory!
等下!不!那是寶寶制造機
This is the Baby Factory?
那是寶寶制造機?
No, no, no!
不,不,不
See ya!
快看
Why did you do that?
你干嘛那樣做
Touchdown Tulip!
著陸
Stop celebrating!
別慶祝了!
I think it was supposed to go over there.
我覺得他應該會傳到那里去
You're right. That was wrong.
你是對的 剛是錯的
Oh, come on! Why didn't we destroy this place years ago?Oh, my gosh! I can't believe what I'm seeing!
快,快 為什么我們沒在前幾年就毀了這機器 天哪 我不敢相信我看到了什么
Do you see all this? Junior! This is amazing!
你看到了這全過程了嗎 朱尼爾!這太神奇了
Why put the button there? Uh...Come on! Is it Off?
為什么要把按鈕放那兒啊 呃... 天哪 關掉了嗎
Uh, I believe so.
呃,我想應該是的
Are you okay? Your wing looks a little mangled.
你還好嗎 你的翅膀看起來有點被扎壞了
My wing is fine. It's AOgreat.Yeah, that seems bad.
我翅膀很好啊 它非常好 對,有點糟糕
Let's go. This place is dangerous.
我們走吧 這里太危險了
Huh. What is that?
呃。那是什么
Cool beans.
棒極了