Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快樂
Whoo! Guys, thank you so much! Oh, my gosh.
謝謝你!哦,天哪
Don't you think Junior put you down here to get you out of the way?
你不認為朱尼爾在這里把你放下來是想讓你走出去嗎
Cheryl, that's not fair. Why would you say that?
謝莉爾, 那不公平你為什么這么說
What? I can't help it.I'm your outspoken friend.
什么?我忍不住我是你坦率的朋友
I've never done this before, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我之前從來沒做過這事 但是我必須讓你離開
Aha! A letter!"The H.l. Department." Don't know that one. He said the numberone rule is"Don't leave." But if I don't deliver the letter,I won't be doing my job.
啊哈!信! 是H.部門 不認識 他說第一準則是不要離開 可如果我不送這封信,那我就是沒盡職
I'll cover for you!
我來頂替你
Okay, thanks!
太好了,謝謝
I have excellent news.I have taken care of the Tulip problem.
我有個好消息 我已經解決了郁金香的難題啦
Wonderful.
太好了
Monday, it'll all be yours.Barring any screwup.Do you know what we'll do when you're boss?
星期一,這都是你的 除非任何紕漏 等你當上老板你覺得我們會做什么
No. Tell me!
快告訴我
We'll barbecue together.We'll point at things together.We'll teambuild together. We'll wear suits together. You'll never be alone because Cornerstore is your family.
我們可以一起燒烤 一起指點藍圖 一起建立團隊精神 一起穿著制服 你永遠不會孤單,因為轉角店鋪就是你的家
What?
什么?
And I'll be like your dad.And you're like my son. My sonployee. And like any family...
我會像你的父親一樣 你會像我兒子一樣 我的官二代 像其他家庭一樣
No, no, no, no, no.How do you turn this thing off? Why are there so many screens? Turn off, turn off, turn off!
不,不,不,不,不 怎么把這玩意兒關掉 為什么這里有這么多屏幕 關掉,關掉,關掉!
You're about to get everything you ever wanted.
你將得到任何你想要的東西