
It's a funny thing— people worry so much about their throats that they forget about what's down low. Now I sharpened this blade before breakfast. I could shave a spider's arse if I wanted to or I could nick this artery in your leg. And once it's nicked, there's no one around here who knows how to unnick it. We'll just keep that. Good steel is always needed on the Wall. Seems you have a choice— you can die here at this crossroads a long way from home, or you can go back to your city and tell your Masters you didn't find what you were looking for.
這可真有趣 人們往往太過注重保護喉嚨 結果忽視了來自下方的威脅 這把刀子我早餐之前才剛剛磨過 如果我愿意 用來刮蜘蛛屁股上的毛都行 或者我可以用它割開你腿上的動脈 割了之后 這附近可沒人知道 如何給動脈止血 這東西咱們就替你保管了 長城上總是需要好鋼 看起來你似乎得做個選擇 要么死在這個遠離家鄉的十字路口 要么滾回城告訴你的頭兒 你沒找到要找的東西
We're looking for a boy named Gendry. He carries a bull's head helmet. Anyone turning him over will earn the King's reward. We'll be back with more men and I'll be taking your head home along with that bastard boy.
我們正在找一個叫詹德利的男孩 他帶著一頂牛頭盔 誰把他交上來 就能得到國王的賞賜 我們還會帶著更多的人回來到時候我要把你的腦袋和那男孩一起帶走
My Lord.
大人
You make me wait a long time, but your friend keeps me company.
你讓我等了太久 還好你的朋友一直在陪我
We were just speaking of your bravery in the victory against the Stark auxiliary forces.
我們剛剛在談論您是何等英勇無敵 大敗史塔克軍
It was quite a battle.
那可是一場大戰
I heard you suffered a terrible head wound.The northerners are such fearsome warriors.
我聽說您的腦袋受了重傷喲 那群北方人可真是令人生畏的戰士
And I tell him the story of how we meet.
我還給他講了我們相遇的故事
To find so lovely a creature working in your father's kitchens—it almost beggars belief.
關于您是如何在父親的廚房里找到這么個尤物的事 我差點就信了
Strange things do happen. You should taste her fish pie.
奇事偶爾也會發生 你該嘗嘗她的魚肉“餅”兒
I don't think Lord Varys likes fish pie.
我覺得瓦里斯大人不會喜歡吃魚肉餅的
How can you tell?
這您怎么知道?
I can always tell.
我就是知道
Men like Lord Varys and I can't let our disadvantages get the best of us. We'll make a fisherman of him yet.
瓦里斯大人也好 我也罷 都不喜歡被人提及自身的缺憾 他肯老老實實幫我把魚打來就多謝了
I am glad your new friend was able to accompany you to the capital. Friends are such an important part of life.Unfortunate that your father didn't want her to come. But rest easy, My Lord. I am very good at keeping secrets for my good friends.
我很高興您的新朋友能陪您一起來王都 朋友可是生活中不可或缺的重要部分啊 不幸的是您父親并不希望她來 不過大人您別擔心 我可是非常擅長為好朋友保守秘密