What are you doing here?
你來做什么?
Your father has named Lord Tyrion to serve as Hand in his stead.
您的父親委任提利昂大人代其履行首相一職
You brought this on yourself.
你這是自作自受
I've done nothing.
我可什么都沒干
Do you understand we're losing the war?
你沒意識到我們正在輸掉這場戰爭嗎?
Does it ever end?
難道這片荒原就沒有盡頭?
Everything ends,even the Red Waste.
萬物皆有盡頭 紅色荒原亦不例外
All the other wildlings for 100 leagues Craster's still here.
幾百里格之內所有的野人都消失了 卡斯特卻依然在這穩如泰山
Any man lays a hand on one of my wives, he loses the hand.
哪只臭手敢碰我老婆一下 我就把它剁掉
He marries his daughters and they give him more daughters.
他娶自己的女兒們為妻然后她們給他更多女兒…
What happens to the boys? What does he do with his sons?
那男孩呢?他的兒子都哪去了?
"My brother Robert left no trueborn heirs, the boy Joffrey being born of incest between Cersei Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister.
“吾之兄長勞勃并無后嗣以繼王位 蓋男童喬佛里 實乃瑟曦·蘭尼斯特與其弟詹姆·蘭尼斯特亂倫所生之孽種
By right of birth and blood, I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of Westeros."
根據繼承與血統的律法 吾于今日聲明吾乃維斯特洛鐵王座之所有人”
Send copies of that letter to every corner of the realm.
把抄本送到七大王國每一個角落
I'm sending one of your cousins down to King's Landing with my peace terms.
我將派你的一個堂弟南下君臨去傳達我的和談條件
You think my father's going to negotiate with you? You don't know him very well.
你覺得我父親會跟你談條件?看來你并不怎么了解他嘛
We won't beat them until you take King's Landing. And we can't take King's Landing without ships. My father has ships and men who know how to sail.
除非你奪下君臨 否則我們無法將其徹底擊敗 但是沒有船 一切都無從談起 我父親擁有艦隊 麾下鐵種深諳水性
Men who fought my father.
他們曾起兵對抗我父親
I'm his only living son. He'll listen to me.
我是他僅存的兒子 他會聽我的建議
You don't want Balon Greyjoy for an ally.
你萬萬不可與巴隆·葛雷喬伊結盟
I need his ships.
可我需要他的艦隊
He is not trustworthy.
那人根本不值得信任
I heard a disgusting lie about Uncle Jaime and you. Father had other children.
我聽到一些關于你和詹姆舅舅的骯臟流言 父王還有其他孩子
What are you asking?
你想說什么?
How many bastards does he have running around?Where is the bastard?
他在外面到底有多少野種?那雜種哪去了?
The Night's Watch! Heading north!
跟守夜人走了 往北!