Gotta be ready before nightfall.
天黑之前必須收拾停當
Okay, keep moving.
收到 我正在搬
Put a watch on the Ridge and the tree lines.
在山脊那邊再安排個崗哨 樹上也要
Boy. Lovely boy.
小子 可愛的小子
What do you want?
你想要什么?
A man has a thirst. A man does not drink for a day and a night. A boy could make a friend.
某人口渴 某人一天一夜沒喝過東西了 某男孩可以交個朋友
I have friends.
我有朋友了
Give us beer before I skin you.
拿麥酒來 否則扒了你的皮
A man does not choose his companions. These two, they have no courtesy.A man must ask forgiveness.
某人無法挑選同伴 這兩個人 他們沒有禮貌 某人必須請求原諒
You're called Arry? This man has the honor to be Jaqen H'ghar, once of the free city of-
你叫阿利?此人很榮幸是賈昆·赫加爾 從自由貿易城邦羅拉斯而來
Beer, you little shit. Get us beer!
嘿 你這小王八蛋 給我們拿麥酒來!
You should have asked nicely.
你應該好好說
Aah! Come closer and I'll shove that stick up your bunghole and fuck you bloody.
??!你過來??!我要拿那根棍子插你屁眼活活干死你!
A boy has more courage than sense.
男孩很勇敢 但不理智
Come here!
過來?。?/div>
Yoren said none of us were to go near those three.
尤倫叫我們不準靠近那三人
Come here!
快過來!
They don't scare me.
他們嚇不倒我
Then you're stupid. They scare me.
那你就是笨蛋 我可嚇死了
What are Gold Cloaks doing so far from King's Landing?
金袍子來離君臨這么遠的地方做什么?
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
They're looking for me.
他們在找我
You in command here? You're a long way from home. I asked you a question.
這里你負責嗎? 你們離家可夠遠的 我剛問你話呢
Aye, you did. You asked without manners and I chose not to answer.
可不是嗎 但是你態度太差 我選擇不作答
I have a royal warrant for one of these gutter rats you're transporting.
我奉王家授權狀 要拿你手下的某只陰溝鼠
Well, the thing is... These gutter rats belong to the Night's Watch now.
問題在于這群陰溝鼠現在是咱守夜人的人了
That puts them beyond the reach of Kings and Queens.
國王和太后可管不到那么遠