What's this about?Just some sketches. You still draw, Tyler?
畫這些干嘛啊 只是些素描罷了 你還畫畫嗎 泰勒
A little. Not much.You know, I've got something that I'm actually working on.
偶爾 不常畫 不過我確實有些作品正在創作
Come on. I'll show you.Yeah. Ok. Sure.
過來看看 好啊 走吧
I mean, it's nothing special.You need a drink?It's pretty much amateur hour over here.
沒什么特別的 要喝一杯嗎 只是些業余愛好
I've seen your stuff before. It's great.It's on the desk.
我以前看過你的作品 很棒的 在桌上
I don't really see it anywhere.What are those pictures about, huh?
我沒看到啊 為什么要畫那些畫
I can't-- I can't breathe!Answer me. Why?Why wolf pictures?Because...Because I know.
我喘不上氣了 說 為什么 為什么畫狼 因為 因為我知道了
You know what?You know what, Jeremy?I know what you are.
你知道什么了 你知道什么 杰里米 我知道你是什么了
Thank you.You're welcome.Hello, Mason.Working hard?Doing my part.
謝謝 不客氣 你好 梅森 挺賣力的啊 盡一份力而已
I heard you talked to Stefan.Nice guy.
聽說你和斯特凡聊過了 挺和善的一個人
Yeah. A lot nicer than me.Well, nice is overrated.
是比我和善 和善又不能當飯吃
That's what I think. Heh.You have a good day, Damon.
我也這么想 祝你今天愉快 達蒙
Please tell me that you were just bonding.
你剛才最好只是在聯絡感情
So what's up with this, um, faux drama in your relationship?
那你們假裝吵架又是為了什么
What are you talking about? Oh, come on, Stefan.
你在說什么 拜托 斯特凡
You and Elena don't fight,especially not over me.
你和埃琳娜才不會吵架呢 尤其不會在我面前吵
Drop it, Damon.With pleasure.Would you like some lemonade?Thank you, sweetie.
別管了 達蒙 巴不得呢 想喝點檸檬汁嗎 謝謝 甜心