Hey, I saw you with Mason earlier. What was that about?
我看見你剛才和梅森在一起 有什么事嗎
Oh, I was just asking him to help with the clean-up in the woods.
我只是找他幫忙清理樹林
That's what I'm here for. Put me to work.Should I go help him?
我就是來幫你的啊 給我派活吧 要我去幫他嗎
Oh, no, no. You know what? He's,I'm sure he's fine.
不用了 不用 他 我相信他能搞定的
Are you ok, Liz?You seem really upset.
你沒事吧 莉茲 你好像心煩意亂的
It's Caroline. We had a moment.Anything I can do?
因為卡羅琳 我們聊了會 我能做什么嗎
No, Damon, thank you.It's just horrible parenting skills paying off in spades.
不用了 達蒙 謝謝你 我家長做的不稱職 現在自食苦果了
Longing looks are being exchanged.I'm gonna go talk to him.
深情對望啊 我要過去和他談談
No, Elena. I think it's a bad idea.I
別去 埃琳娜 我覺得這主意很糟 我
What's her problem?Don't worry about it.
她怎么了 不用你操心
Why are you being such a bitch to your mom?
你干嘛對你媽那么刻薄
Don't worry about it.Do you still care about Katherine?
這也不用你操心 你還惦記著凱瑟琳是嗎
Don't do this. Please, don't turn this into something it's not.
別這樣 拜托 別胡思亂想無事生非
So this isn't up for discussion.Is that what you're saying?
你是不打算跟我好好談談了 你是這個意思嗎
No, I'm saying that this isn't up for discussion right now Because we have ears on us.
不 我是說現在不適合談論這個 因為有人在偷聽