When did Jeremy Gilbert get so cute?Oh, no.
杰里米· 吉爾伯特何時變得那么可愛了 噢 不
Stay away. That guy's damaged goods.
別看上他 他可是只受傷的小羔羊
Hey, man, how have you been?Since when?
嘿 老兄 最近怎么樣 你是指從何時起
I don't know.I haven't seen you much since your father's funeral.
我不知道 從你父親去世以來我就沒怎么見你
I just figured that maybe you would want.I'm fine, Gilbert.Yeah. Ok.
我覺得或許你想要 我很好 吉爾伯特 那好吧
Wait. Hold up.I'm sorry.Bad day. Bad month.
稍等 留步 對不起 最近心情不好
Listen, you were cool that day, at the wake.
你那天在追悼會上 表現真的很得體
Thanks for that.Felt like kind of a freak show.
謝謝 當時的感覺真的很怪異
Yeah, well, I know the feeling well.What are you doing here?
是啊 那種感覺我深有體會 你在這兒干嘛呢
Distracting myself.Hey, thanks for the text.Where to?
散散心 嘿 謝謝你給我發的短信 去哪
My place.My mom's gone all day.Empty house, fully stocked bar.
我家 我媽一整天都不在 家里沒人 吧臺堆滿了酒
Margaritas?Sure.You in?Yeah. Yeah. I'm in.Let's do it.
有瑪格麗塔酒嗎 當然 你來嗎 好啊 我也來 走吧
Oh, thanks, Mason.Hey, Sheriff, you got a second?
謝謝你 梅森 警長 你現在有空嗎
I'm out of uniform. Let's go with Liz.All right, Liz.
我又沒穿警服 叫我莉茲就好 好的 莉茲
I was hoping to talk to you about the council.
我想跟你聊聊委員會
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
I know you and the other founding families have a secret council.
我知道你和其他幾個創始人家族 共同創立了一個秘密委員會
If that were true, then you know it's a secret and isn't discussed with non-council members.
要是真有這事 那你就該知道 這是秘密 只能與委員會成員討論
I know I rejected all that, but it's only because I wanted a life outside of this town,not because I was a non-believer.
我知道我曾排斥過委員會 但只是因為我當時想到外面去生活 并非因為我不相信