Ok. When?I don't know.I saw her, Stefan.
好吧 那什么時候 我不知道 我見過她 斯特凡
It's like we're the same person.How could you hate her and be in love with me?
我們倆看上去像同一個人 你怎么可能一邊恨她一邊愛我
You're reaching. I'm not-- I'm not Damon.
你在亂猜 我不是 我又不是達蒙
How about we don't bring Damon into this right now?
現在別把達蒙扯進來行嗎
You know, I can't...I can't do this anymore, Elena.Fine, Stefan. Whatever.
你要知道 我不能 我再也堅持不下去了 埃琳娜 行 斯特凡 隨便你
Relationships are about communication.
溝通是戀愛之本啊
Hey, where's mine?Have at it.Thanks for having us over.
我的酒呢 在這兒 謝謝你邀請我們來
I think Sarah's got a thing for Jeremy.Well, good for Sarah.
我覺得薩拉看上杰里米了 挺般配的
I'm really embarrassed about slutting it up with you that day at the swimming hole.
那天在深水潭和你調情的事 真是不好意思
I'm really not like that, I promise you.No need to apologize.
我其實不是那種人 真的 不用道歉
Friends? Yeah. Sure.Can I see?Uh, no. No. No way.
還算朋友吧 當然 我能看看嗎 不 不行
I want to see.Yeah, let's see.What's Van Gogh got going on?
我想看看 咱們來看看吧 看看我們的梵高畫了些什么
Ok. Yeah. Check it out.Ooh. Scary demon-wolf-thing.
好吧 那就看吧 嚇人的惡狼