Today begin the adventures of Mary Elizabeth Watson and John Hamish Watson.
今天開始的冒險主角是瑪麗·伊麗莎白·華生和約翰·哈密斯·華生。
The two reasons why every single one of us is...
我們是為他們來到這里……
What did you say?
你剛說什么?
You said... "John Hamish Watson." You said that. You said "Hamish."
你剛說……約翰·哈密斯·華生。你說了,你說哈密斯。
This is a famous detective, it's Sherlock Holmes and his partner, John Hamish Watson.
這是那位名偵探,夏洛克·福爾摩斯和他的搭檔,約翰·哈密斯·華生。
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know his middle name?
你怎么知道他中間名?

He never tells anyone, he hates it.
他跟誰都不說,他討厭這名字。
John "H" Watson? Yep. Henry? Shut up. Humphrey? Shut up. Higgins? 'Go away!'
約翰·H·華生?嗯。亨利?住嘴。漢弗萊?住嘴。希金斯?你走開!
It took him years to confide in me. Oh...
他好些年后才肯告訴我。噢……
That's my birth certificate. Yep.
這是我的出生證明。對。
And the woman—she knew.
還有那位女人,她知道。
Hamish. John Hamish Watson, just if you were looking for baby names.
哈密斯。約翰·哈密斯·華生,如果你們要給小孩取名的話。
God knows where she is.
天知道她在哪里。