Has there been a break in the case?
案子有進展嗎
Yes. We believe you're being targeted by someone you went to high school with.
有,我們認為攻擊你的人是你的高中同學
High school? Really?
高中同學,真的嗎
Your stalker's name is Cori James.
跟蹤你的人名叫科妮·詹姆斯
These are a couple pages from her yearbook.
這兩頁是在她的紀念冊里找到的
As you can see,your photo has been blacked out.
正如你看到的,你的照片被涂成了黑色
Along with Henry White's, but you said you didn't know him, right?
還有亨利·懷特的,但你說你不認識他,對嗎
That's right. I don't.
是的,我不認識他
I think you're lying, Sophia. I think you do know Henry and Cori James.
我認為你在撒謊,索菲婭。我覺得你認識亨利和科妮·詹姆斯
You obviously went to high school together. Were you friends, enemies?
很明顯你們是高中同學。你們是朋友嗎,關系不好嗎
I told you I don't know them, and if we did go to school together, we never met.
我說了我不認識他們,就算是同學,我們也沒接觸過
186 students in your graduating class.
畢業班有186名學生
You were voted most popular and student body secretary. Still, never met?
你被選為最受歡迎的學生以及學生會秘書長。真的沒接觸過嗎
Well, I'm gonna go talk to Henry, see what he has to stay.
好吧,我去和亨利談談,看看他怎么說
How's it going? Henry still claims he doesn't know Sophia.
怎么樣?亨利還是說不認識索菲婭
It's ok. Sophia already told useverything.
沒關系,索菲婭已經全都交代了
What are you talking about?
你們在說什么
She told us about how you raped Cori James back in high school.
她告訴我們,你在高中時強暴了科妮·詹姆斯
You're going to jail for a very long time, Henry.
你要在監獄待很久了,亨利
Bitch. She's lying. She's lying. It wasn't me. It was Scott Mason.
賤人,她說謊,她說謊,不是我。是斯考特·梅森
Sophia's husband? Yeah. On it.
索菲婭的丈夫?是的。這就去查