So you haven't found Cori?
這么說還沒找到科妮
Not yet, I'm afraid. Take a look at this picture.
恐怕是這樣的。看一下這張照片
It was pulledfrom an L.A. Bus Security Video. It was taken last week.
是從洛杉磯公車監控錄像截取的。上周的錄像
That's Cori. Oh, I'm so glad she's ok.
是科妮。她沒事我真是太高興了
Ms. James, your daughter's wanted for questioning in an ongoing investigation.
詹姆斯女士,我們正在調查的一個案子,有問題想問你女兒
When was the last time you saw her?
你上次見到她是什么時候
About two months ago. She used to come over every other sunday for dinner, and one week, she didn't show up.
大約兩個月前。她以前會每隔一個周日過來吃晚飯,但有一周她沒來
I called, I left a message. She didn't call back.
我打了電話也留了言,她都沒回
She stopped showing up for work. She disappeared.
她也沒去上班,就這么消失了
What was Cori's mood like on her last visit?
科妮上次來的時候情緒如何
She was upset. Her friend Meg from high school recently died of a drug overdose.
很難過。當時她高中時候的朋友梅格因為吸毒過量剛剛去世
Cori took it hard. They were close.
科妮深受打擊。她們是很親密的朋友
How close? Like sisters. Cori always took care of Meg.
有多親密。像姐妹一樣,科妮經常照顧梅格
Is this them? That was taken freshman year before Meg got into drugs.
這是她們嗎?這張照片是大一梅格吸毒前拍攝的
Cori's changed a lot over the years.
這幾年科妮變了很多
Well, she took up karate in tenth grade and threw away all her dresses,
她高一的時候開始學空手道,把所有的裙子都丟掉了
stopped wearing makeup or caring about her appearance.
也不化妝了,對外表也不關心了
Did you ever talk to her about that?
你和她談過嗎
I tried a few times, but she had her walls up.
我試過幾次,但她根本聽不進去
I knew she was going through something, and it killed me that I couldn't help her.
我知道她遇到了什么難處,幫不了她我也很傷心
Would you mind showing us your daughter's old bedroom?
帶我們看看你女兒的舊臥室好嗎