Is this the woman who attacked you?
這是襲擊你的人嗎
Yes. She's a client of mine. What's her name?
對,她是我的客戶。她叫什么名字
Danielle, but last night, she said that wasn't her name. It was so creepy.
丹妮爾,但她昨晚說她不叫這個名字。太可怕了
Tell us what happened.
跟我們講講發生了什么
I was leaving the salon last night when she came out of nowhere.
我昨晚正要離開沙龍,她突然沖出來
She attacked me, and she ripped off all my clothes. It's ok, baby.
攻擊了我,脫光了我的衣服。沒事,寶貝
She threw disinfectant in my face, and she strapped me to the chair.
她往我臉上潑了消毒劑,把我綁在椅子上
She grabbed a pair of scissors. I was terrified she was gonna stab me, but...she was crazy.
拿了一把剪刀。我很怕她會捅我一刀,但是...她瘋了
She said she wanted to give me a new look.
她說想給我換個新發型
I couldn't see it burned so badly.
我看不清,眼睛燒得太厲害
How long has she been a client?
她當你的客人多久了
6 weeks. I mean, she was always so nice. I don't know why she would do this to me.
六周,她人一直很好。我不知道她為什么要這樣對我
You're her second victim. She was stalking you both in plain sight,
你是第二個。她公然跟蹤你們兩個人
getting to know you, sitting in your chair, figuring outyour schedule.
了解你們,去你的理發店理發,摸清楚你的時間安排
First victim was a bus driver Henry White. Do you know him?
第一名受害者是公車司機,叫亨利·懷特。你認識他嗎
No, I don't. Why'd you look away just now?
不認識。你剛剛為什么移開了視線
I was just thinking, um, if I knew him, but I don't. His name's not familiar.
我只是在想,認不認識他,我不認識。他的名字并不耳熟
So you don't know Henry White?
你不認識亨利·懷特嗎
She already said she doesn't. I think my wife's been through enough. Scott, it's ok.
她已經說過了。我妻子受的罪已經夠多了。斯考特,沒事
You think you'll find her? We're doing our best.
你找得到她嗎?我們在盡力