And it was not easy for me to trust a man after the husband that I'd had.This guys left tools in the yard, let the kids run wild.
我碰到那樣的前夫,讓我再次相信男人還真是不太容易。那家伙把工具隨便扔在院子里,讓孩子們亂來。
Well, great to see you, Claire.
很高興見到你,克萊爾。
He was always interrupting me.And he wore the most ridiculous sleepmask thing.
他總是打斷我說話。他戴的睡眠眼罩真是笑死人了。
Oh, god, sounds like such a diva.
我的天,聽起來好娘啊。
Or he's photosensitive, which is a real condition.
也許他是對光很敏感,這毛病很嚴重的。

Never took my advice. You know, that's the worst part. He never he never said he was sorry just one time.
他從來不聽我的意見。這是最糟糕的。他從來沒說過抱歉,一次也沒有。
I would kill to have heard, "Claire, you were right."
我只想聽他說一句,"克萊爾,你是對的"。
She was right.Louder. I do not love this side of you.
她是對的。大聲點。我不喜歡你的這一面。
Thanks for winning my computer back.And getting me all my money. That was awesome.
多謝你幫我贏回了電腦。還有我的錢。真是太厲害了。
Yeah, if only I had stopped there, but I had to go back down. I got greedy, and I was careless.
如果我那時收手就好了,但我就是不懂見好就收。我太貪心了,又粗心大意。
There's a story about that I remember from school. Icarus flew too close to his son. I think their wings bumped.One of them fell. They might have been ducks. Anyway, the lesson is, is that you have to pay attention.Or pay the ultimate price.
我記得在學校學過一個寓言。伊卡洛斯飛得離兒子太近。我想他們的翅膀撞上了。其中有一個掉了下去。他們可能是鴨子。總之,教訓就是,你得注意點兒。(希臘神話,飛得離太陽太近,翅膀上的蠟熔掉了)否則要付出終極代價。
Shall we, my dear?
可以走了嗎,親愛的?
Don't wait up. Wait up.
不用等門。要等。