What? It's a bloodbath down there. We lost everything.
干嗎?我們在樓下被血洗了。輸得分文不剩。
I thought you were good.
你不是很厲害嗎。
I always beat Dylan.Come on. We need your help. You're the best card player in this family.
我總是能贏迪蘭呀。求你了。我們需要你。你是家里撲克打得最好的人了。
What's in it for me?
我有什么好處?
A chance to be a good sister.
一個做好姐姐的機會。
Pass.
免了。
Reuben's been telling everyone you slipped him the tongue.
羅本到處跟別人說你主動跟他舌吻。
Move.
讓開。
I thought cats had nine lives.
貓不是有九條命嗎。
Yeah, and they do, but Larry's wife was older than he was, and she'd been married eight times before.
是啊,的確如此,但拉里的妻子比他年長,而且她已經結過八次婚了。
Like Elizabeth Taylor?
就像伊麗莎白·泰勒那樣嗎?
Oh, you remember our bedtime stories.
你記得我給你講的睡前故事。
Hey. Hey. Oh, Dylan, thank you for coming on such short notice. I just need you to dig a hole right over here.Thank you.
你好。你好啊。迪蘭,謝謝你這么快趕來。我需要你在這邊挖個洞。謝謝。
Oh, no problem.So, Lily, I'm really sorry. How's Larry doing?
沒問題。莉莉,請節哀順變。
Fine. He's a happy cat.
拉里還好嗎?很好。他是只快樂的小貓。
Oh, they're cats. That's gonna make my job a lot easier.
原來是貓啊。這下我的工作就輕松多了。
Okay, everyone, thank you for coming. It means a lot to Lily, and it means a lot to me.Angus?
好了,各位,感謝你們前來。這對莉莉很重要,對我也很重要。安格斯?
So, Larry's wife what can I say? She loved Larry.
關于拉里的愛妻,我該說些什么呢?她很愛拉里。
And, um, you know, like all cat marriages, they had their ups and their downs, but they always landed on their feet.
和天下所有貓夫妻一樣,他們經歷了起起落落,但他們都一同挺了過來。
Oh, hit a rock. Oh! Not a rock!
鑿到石頭了。噢!不是石頭!
Okay, everybody! Please stay calm! Please stay calm! No running! It's slippery! Angus, keep playing! Okay.
各位!請保持冷靜!保持冷靜!別亂跑!地很滑!安格斯,繼續演奏!好。
Randall! Yeah? I'm up here.
蘭德爾!怎么了?我在上面。
Mr. Pritchett? This is all intern work. It isn't for my band. Need me to do a coffee run?
普里契特先生嗎?這都是實習工作的相關文件。不是為我的樂隊打印的。需要我去幫忙買咖啡嗎?