No. No, uh, listen, I was I was cleaning, and I got stuck up here, and I need you to go into my office and stand up the ladder that fell.
不。不是,聽我說,我剛剛在打掃,然后被卡在這上面了,我需要你去我的辦公室把倒下的梯子扶起來。
Got it. And I'm sorry about lying before. Those are flyers for my band, the Interns. Uhoh. Your door's locked. Oh, no.But, hey, II think, if you keep going forward, then back your legs out through the vent, I can grab them to help you down.
好的。抱歉我剛剛撒了謊。這是我們樂隊的宣傳單,叫"實習生樂隊"。你的門是鎖著的。糟糕。但如果你可以向前挪一點,然后轉身把腿從通風口伸下來,我想我可以抓住你的腿把你扶下來。
Oh, I don't know. That makes me a little nervous.
我不確定。這讓我有點緊張。
Just think about something else. I heard you're getting married. How's that going?
想想別的事情。我聽說你要結婚了。進行得怎么樣了?

Oh, yeah, yeah. It's it's good. It's good. You know, we're planning it right now. Actually, it's being planned for me.
噢,是啊,是啊。還不錯。不錯。我們正在策劃婚禮。實際上,是有人在為我策劃。
That's nice. No stress. Oh, you'd think, huh?
不錯啊。毫無壓力。本該是這樣,對吧?
But it's getting a little bit out of hand.
但事情有些失控了。
Oh, that happens with weddings.
策劃婚禮總是這樣的。
Does it? I mean, how many weddings have you been to that have something called a dove cannon?
是嗎?你去過幾個婚禮上是有"鴿子發射器"這種東西的?
You know, I think I should have a say in something like that.
我覺得在這種事情上我應該也有話語權的。
You need to let go, Mr. Pritchett.
你得放手了,普里契特先生。
I-I can't. I-I wish I could, but I can't. I just it's freaking me out.
我做不到。我希望我能做到,不我不能。我......這太讓我抓狂了。
No, I've got you already.
不,我是說我扶住你了。
Okay. Yeah. Thank you.
好吧。好。謝謝。
You know, I'm pretty good at reading people, and it sounds like you and your lady really need to talk this out.
我很善于理解別人的想法,聽起來您和您太太真的需要通過溝通來解決問題。
Yeah, maybe you're right. So I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'm gay.
是啊,也許你說得對。我告訴你一個小秘密吧。我是同性戀。
Oh, my god.Does she know?
天哪。她知道嗎?
Got to save something for the wedding night, huh?
得給新婚之夜留點驚喜不是嗎?
Okay.
好了。