Got it.
有了。
Got what? Who's she talking to?
有什么?她在和誰說話?
When we open that door, everyone turn left. We're going to the server room to hack the system together.Then we move as a team to the mechanical room to secure our escape route.
我們開門之后,所有人走右邊。我們要一起去服務器機房黑進系統。然后我們一起去機械室保障撤離路線。
Ready to roll?
準備好行動了?
Why did you just do that?
你這是在干嗎?
Why not? We're in a simulation.
怎么?反正現在是模擬的。
Don't shoot!
別開槍!
Look, it's a Degas. Original.
看,是德加的畫。真跡。
Hey, Reese. Got a sec?
喂,Reese,你現在有空嗎?
I'm taking out the trash. Talk with Shaw.
我在搬垃圾。你和Shaw談。
Yeah.
好。
You rang?
啥事?
How do you talk down a guy in a bomb vest? And spare me the jokes.
該怎么說服一個穿自殺背心的瘋子?別說冷笑話。
Okay, well, I knew a guy on the force. He had it rough. Talked about eating his gun. The one thing he said, he never felt so alone.
好吧,我認識個警隊的人。非常絕望。說要吞槍自殺。他說自己從來沒感到這么孤單過。
So how did you convince him that he wasn't?
那你是怎么說服他不孤單呢?
I didn't. He put a bullet through his brain. Good luck.
我沒有。他最后給自己的腦瓜來了一槍。祝你好運。
Hey, you, with the bomb vest. What's your name?
喂,你,穿自殺背心的那個。你叫什么名字?
What?
什么?
His name's Greg.
他叫Greg。
It's Gary, you pathetic piece of...
我叫Gary,你這個無恥的...
Okay, alright, Gary. I know that you're a decent guy. A decent guy that's fallen on some hard times.
好吧,好吧,Gary。我知道你是個好人,是個受難的好人。
Yeah. Hard? What do you know about it?
受難?你知道什么?
I know a lot of people are going to be hurting here after today.
我知道這里很多人今天之后會面臨困難。
Take this guy. I mean, look, no offense, but you look like you've been taken to the cleaners several times.
例如這個人。無意冒犯,但你看上去就像破了幾次產。