I am not having this conversation right now.
我現在不想和你說這個。
There's no time like the present, Sameen. Why are you so afraid to talk about your feelings?
擇日不如撞日,Sameen。為什么你就這么討厭談論感情呢?
Feelings? I'm a sociopath. I don't have feelings.
感情?我反社會人格。我沒感情。
And I'm a reformed killer for hire. We're perfect for each other. You're gonna figure that out someday.
而我是洗心革面的雇傭殺手。我們很配啊。你總有一天會明白的。
Root, if you and I were the last two people on the face of this planet...An increasingly plausible scenario given Samaritan's plans.
Root,如果我和你變成地球上最后的兩個人類...就Samaritan的計劃來說很有可能哦。
Fine. Maybe someday, when Samaritan wipes everyone out...we can talk about it.
好吧。如果有一天Samaritan把其他人都干掉了...我們就可以談談這個問題了。
You're saying maybe someday?
你說如果會有那么一天?
Yeah, sure, Root. Maybe someday. Is that good enough for you? Yes, Sameen.
是,當然,Root。如果有這一天的話。你滿意了嗎?足夠了,Sameen。
That's good enough for me.
就這樣足夠了。
Root? Root!
Root?Root!
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你的機器此時失常,選的可真是時候,Harold。
Give it a second. It's got a lot on its mind.
稍等它一秒。它正在努力思考。
We need a strategy.
我們得想個策略。
A little help please.
拜托幫點忙。
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你的機器此時失常,選的可真是時候,Harold。
Give it a second. It's got a lot on its mind.
稍等它一秒。它正在努力思考。