We’ll figure it out.
我們會查清楚的
It's so strange. I can't even believe it happened. How functional could he be during one of these episodes? I mean, he talked to someone.
太奇怪了 真不敢相信有這種事 他發作的時候能做些什么呢 他和別人說話了
Well, people in similar states even under sleep medication do all sorts of things: Cooking, talking, driving a car.
有類似狀況的人即使吃了安眠藥物 也能做各種事 比如烹飪 交談 開車
You want to know if I could've made that call or more. You... You want to know if I could've... what, kidnapped her? Killed her?
你是想問我會不會打了那通電話甚至是... 你想問我會不會綁架她 或者殺害她
Now take it easy there.
不要激動
No one's saying you did anything bad, David.
沒有人說你做了壞事 戴維
No, but it would explain why it didn't seem like I was lying. I wouldn't know.
但這能解釋我為何不像在說謊 因為我完全就不知道
Stop talking, David.
別說了 戴維
What are you doing here? Why doesn't this man have a lawyer present? Have you even read him his rights?
你在這做什么 為何他的律師不在場 你向他宣讀他的權力了嗎
No, because he's not under arrest. We're just talking.
沒有 因為他又沒被捕 我們只是談談
Right. Just talking.
好啊 只是談談
What are you doing here?
你在這干嘛
Mayor Mills is still Mr. Nolan's emergency contact.
米爾斯鎮長還是諾蘭先生的緊急聯系人
You have to be kidding me.
開什么玩笑
I thought that changed to Kathryn.
我以為已經換成了凱思琳
Well, Kathryn's currently unavailable. Some people haven't found her yet. Stop trying to place blame and just find her.
凱思琳現在不在 有些人還沒找到她 少怨這怪那的 設法找到她
There's a whole lot of Maine to search, Regina.
緬因州可不小 瑞金娜
Well, you covered this room. I suggest you branch out.
你已經找過這間屋子了 我建議你往外拓展一下