I... I mean, I know where he is. Don't you?
我知道他在哪了 你沒聽見嗎
No.
沒聽見
What are you doing?
你在做什么
He's over here!
他在這里
Ruby! Ruby? David? Oh, God. Come on. David, come on. Wake up. David, wake up.
魯比 魯比 戴維 天啊 醒醒 戴維 拜托 醒醒 戴維 醒醒
Emma? What? Ruby?
艾瑪 怎么回事 魯比
Do you remember where you are?
你知道自己在哪里嗎
No, I... What the hell? I wasI was in your office. Did you bring me here?
不知道 發生了什么 我剛剛還在你辦公室 你帶我來這里的嗎
You don't remember anything since you were in my office? Last night?
你離開我辦公室之后的事都不記得了嗎 那是昨晚啊
No. I don't.
不 不記得了
Well, he's bruised, scratched up, a little dehydrated... What'd you expect.
他有一些淤青和擦傷 還有點脫水 你以為他怎么了
He's got a cut on his head.
他頭上有傷
It's superficial. I can refer him to Dr. Hopper for a mental health eval, but it's my opinion that whatever caused this blackout is the same phenomenon we observed when he came out of his coma moving around, acting out, not remembering it later.
皮肉傷罷了 我可以介紹他去找和普醫生做個心理測試 但我認為這次暈厥的原因和他從昏迷中蘇醒后所表現的癥狀相同四處游走 活動 之后就全部忘記
We will figure it out.
我們會查明究竟的