Where's Mary? Come on, girl. Wake up. We best bar the door. If Mary's not back by now, she'll have to take her chances.
瑪麗哪去了 醒醒吧 姑娘 我們得把門拴好 如果瑪麗現在還不回來 就得碰運氣了
She's in no danger.
她沒有危險
What have you done?
你干了什么
No, it's okay. It's all right. It's fine.
沒事的 她很好
Where is she?
她在哪里
She's well, she's with Peter, and I know that you don't like him, but that's really beside the point.
她跟彼得在一起 我知道你不喜歡他 但這不是問題的關鍵
You stupid, careless, ridiculous girl.
你這個粗心荒唐的傻妞
No, you don't understand. Peter isn't This is going to be difficult to accept. You just have to trust me. He's the wolf.
不 你不明白 彼得不是... 你會很難接受這個現實 你得相信我 他是那頭狼
You think Peter is the wolf?
你以為彼得是那頭狼
Yes. This terrible creature is also human. It's okay, though. He won't hurt her. She's got him tied up.
是的 這個恐怖的生靈也是人類 但沒關系 他不會傷害她 她把他綁起來了
He's tied up? Oh, that poor boy.
被綁起來了 這可憐的孩子
Red, no. Red! It's me. Don't. Don't! Please! Red! No! Red! No! Red! No.
小紅帽 不 小紅帽 是我 不要 不要 拜托 小紅帽 不要 小紅帽 不 小紅帽 不要
Is that what I think it is?
那真是那個嗎
Yeah. I can't look.
是的 我沒法看