No! My head. Stupid roses.
不 我的頭 什么破玫瑰
The Princess. Oh, no.
她是公主 不
Is your head all right, miss? Careful. It's swelling up.
你的頭還好吧 小姐 小心點 腫起來了
Iracebeth? Iracebeth!
伊瑞瑟貝斯 伊瑞瑟貝斯
Where is she?
她在哪里
Oh,My darling!
天哪,親愛的
My head hurts
我的頭好疼
Arms around my neck.
摟住我的脖子。
Daddy,my head hurts.
爸爸,我的頭好疼。
Did you see that?
你看到了嗎
Yes. That's a nasty fall.
真是 摔得不輕
You cannot change the past.Though I dare say, you might learn something from it.
你沒法改變過去 不過我得說 你也許能學到點兒東西
The first hat I ever made. I thought I'd tossed it away long, long ago. He kept it.It's impossible for it to be here, and yet... Here it is. So if this hat survived... Then my family must have too.
我做的第一頂帽子 我還以為他很早以前就被扔掉了 他還留著 不可能出現在這里 可它就在這兒出現了 如果帽子能劫后重生 那么我的家人一定也能