I'm sorry. But I must save hatter.
對不起 但我必須救瘋帽子
Alice! Alice! Come back with my chronosphere...
愛麗絲 愛麗絲 把超時空魔球給我拿回來 馬上
It's the kingsleigh girl. The girl's gone mad. Take her away.
叫金斯利的那丫頭 那丫頭瘋了 把她帶走
Strap her down, lads.
把她捆好 伙計
Alice?
愛麗絲
Where am I?
我在哪兒
You're in an institution.
你現(xiàn)在住在研究所里
How long have I been here?
我來這多久了
Not long.You were found in an upstairs room at the ascots'.Hamish had you brought here. You were behaving so strangely. They say you were trying to get under the furniture.Talking about the atmosphere?
沒多久 我們是在艾斯克家樓上的房間里找到你的 海密仕就把你送到這里來了 你當時的行為非常奇怪 他們說你當時要鉆到家具下面去 嘴里說什么潮濕毛球
The chronosphere! Hatter!
超時空魔球 瘋帽子
Yes indeed, miss kingsleigh.
沒錯 金斯利小姐
I've got to go back.
我必須得回去
Now, let's see. Excitable... Emotional, prone to fantasy. Textbook case of female hysteria.Untreatable, some say.
來 讓我看看 易激動 情緒化 老是幻想 女性歇斯底里典型案例 有人說沒得救