Untreatable, some say. I beg to differ.
有人說沒治了 我倒不同意
But there's nothing wrong with me.
可我什么毛病也沒有
Lie back, Alice. Lie back.
躺下 愛麗絲向后躺
Dr. Bennet, is it really necessary? Surely there must be some...
班內特醫生 真的要這樣做嗎 肯定還有什么
Mr. Harris.
哈里斯先生
I can't be here!
我不能待在這兒
Mr. Harris, if you could see to Mrs. kingsleigh. I've got to go back!
哈里斯先生 你能否接待下金斯利夫人 我必須得回去
We have work to do.
我們還有工作
Never fear. We'll have Alice fixed in no time.Where did I...
別害怕 我們馬上讓愛麗絲安靜下來 我把針放
Dr.Bennet, I really must object. Alice.
班內特醫生 我真的不同意 愛麗絲
Don't let her get away! Hurry!
別讓她跑了 快追
If 3 years at sea taught me anything... It's how to tie a bloody good knot.
要說三年航海教會我什么的話 那就是怎樣牢牢打個死結
That's my cab! You can't take that!
那是我的馬車 別把它趕走
Sorry! I plead insanity.
抱歉 我是精神病患者