It's nearly six.
就快六點了
Hello. You have a very nice head.
你好 你的頭長得真漂亮
Thank you.
謝謝
And a nice head deserves a very nice hat. That's what my father says.He makes the best hats in witzend. Would you like him to make you one? Come on. He can make any hat. A bonnet or boater, dunce hat, fez, a cloche, coif, snood, barboosh, or pugree.
漂亮的頭就應該戴漂亮的帽子 這是我父親說的 在威茲安他最會做帽子 你想讓他做一個嗎 跟我來 他能做任何帽子 邦尼帽 硬草帽 尖頂帽 氈桶帽 鐘形帽 貼頭帽 發網帽 土耳其帽
You're eating all the tarts.
果塔全被你吃光啦
You can have the crusts. I don't want the crusts.
那你吃果塔皮吧 我才不吃果塔皮
If you can't get along... There'll be no more tarts for either of you.Now, out of my kitchen.
如果你們不友好 以后兩個人誰也別想吃果塔 現在從廚房出去
Scat!
快點兒
Is it true that you heal all wounds?
你真能治愈一切傷痛嗎
Time is on my side.
時間就在我這里
And why is it you wait for no man?
那為什么說你不能等人
I just can't find the time.
我只是找不到時間