Would ya like a scone? Scone.
要來個司康餅嗎 司康餅
No. So...
不
If you are really time itself, yourself, or whatever suchness you claim...
如果您真的就是時間的化身或者說您說的什么別的大來頭
Scone. Scone.
司康餅 司康餅
...perhaps you can answer me this.I have always wondered when "soon" is.
那您也許能回答我一個問題 我一直非常想知道 不久到底有多久
If you vex me, it will be an eternity.
如果你惹怒我 那它要多久就有多久
No! It's not fair! It's not fair!
不 這不公平 這不公平
He really reminds me of someone.I can't think who.I think he looks a little bit like you, brother.
他真的讓我想起個人 但是說不上是誰 我怎么覺得他長得有點像你 老弟
Nonsense! He's hideous.He looks more like you.
胡說 他這么丑 長得更像你才對
Come back!
回來
Hey, tarrant.Tarrant. Watch this.
泰倫 泰倫 你看這個
Now you see me. Now you... Wait a moment. Wait a moment. Don't!
現在你看見我了吧 現在你 等一下 等一下 看
Where'd the cat go?
貓咪去哪了
Gotcha!
抓到了
Have at you.
你看招
Contrariwise, have at you.
自討苦吃 你看招