These credentials are faked. The seal itself is faultless.
這些證書是假的。印章做得很完美。
Forgery of the highest possible standard, but a forgery it must be.
仿真度很高,但贗品終究是贗品。
There is no record of a fifth son of Lord Eldred of Northumbria. Therefore, he...
并沒有記錄顯示諾桑比亞勛爵埃爾德雷德有第五個兒子。所以說他...
Lied. Do you deny it? No, sire.
欺君。你否認嗎? 不,陛下。
You've broken the first code of Camelot. You've brought shame upon yourself and upon us.
你違反了卡梅洛特第一法規。你羞辱了你自己也羞辱了我們。
You're not worthy of the knighthood stone on you. You never were and you never will be. Get him out of my sight.
你不配作騎士。過去不配將來也一樣。把他帶下去。
Sire... Do you contest my judgment?
陛下...... 你質疑我的判斷?
His deception was inexcusable. But he meant no harm, sire. I'm sure of it. He only wished to serve.
他的欺騙不可原諒。但他絕無惡意,陛下。我保證。他只是想為國效忠。
The first code is a sacred bond of trust. It is what binds the knights together. How can you trust a man who's lied to you?
第一法典建立于信任之上。這是團結騎士的紐帶。你怎能相信一個曾經欺騙過你的人?
I don't know what to say to you, Lancelot.
我不知道和你說什么,蘭斯洛特。
You're not to blame. Yes, I am. I pushed you. I made you lie.
這不怪你。 不。我讓你這么做的。是我迫使你撒謊。
The choice was mine. My punishment is mine to bear, and mine to bear alone.
選擇權在我。我的懲罰由我一人承擔。
I wish there was something I could do.
真希望我能幫上忙。
There is. You can stop blaming yourself.
你能。只要你停止自責。