Tarrant. Zanik. No. Please. Tell him to stay. Zanik, please.
泰倫 贊尼克 求你讓他留下 贊尼克 求你
Tarrant. Tarrant?
泰倫
Hatter! Hatter. Wait.
瘋帽子 等等
I am no hatter.
我不是瘋帽子
Of course you are. You're the hatter. Or you will be at least when I knew you.
你當然是 你是瘋帽子 我認識你的時候你就是
You should meet my friend thackery. He's nearly as mad as you. Won't you join us for some tea?
你該見見我的朋友薩克利 他瘋的和你差不多 想跟我們一塊喝茶嗎
Hatter, please. You must go back to your family.
瘋帽子 拜托 你必須回到家人身邊
What do you know of my family?
你對我家人又了解多少
They're in danger. You have to warn them about horunvendush day.
他們有危險 你要讓他們當心女王決戰日
No idea what you're talking about. But if my father sent you to change my mind, you won't!
搞不懂你在說些什么 如果你是我父親派來勸我的說客 沒門
If you don't go now and reconcile, you'll be sorry. I know you will.
如果你再不回家和家人和解 你會后悔一輩子的
Maybe later.
沒準晚點回
I lost my father. And I miss him every day. If you walk away now, you will lose your father, too. It's forever for me. But it doesn't have to be forever for you. You can still get him back, and then you'll really be you again. And a hatter just like him.
我失去了父親 后來每天都想他 要是現在離開 那你也會失去父親的 我是永遠失去了 但你不一定會永遠失去他 你還能挽回他 然后變回真正的自己 變成他那樣的帽匠
The last thing I want is to end up like my father.
我最不希望看到的就是變成我父親那樣的人