Cheers. Cheers.
干杯。干杯。
Over there. What?
在那邊。啥?
Toilets, any second now you're going to need ... Hang on, tell me after. I need the loo. Hmm, on schedule.
洗手間,現在你隨時都會……等等,回來再說。我去上小號。真準點。
Eh? Nothing. Go!
什么?沒啥,快去!
How long? Sorry? Your visit.
多久?什么?你尿了多久。
Estimate approximate volume discharge ... Stop talking now.
尿液,好估算你排出了多少……立刻給我閉嘴。
Oh, quick, one more. He mustn't see.
快,再給我一杯,別讓他看見。
Here you go. Cheers.
給,干杯。

I know ash! Don't tell me I don't!
我會認煙灰,少跟我說我不會!
All right, enough! That's ... Stand up.
好啦,夠了,那……站好了。
Ash. I know ash.
煙灰,我會認煙灰。
I have an international reputation.
我享譽全球。
Do you have an international reputation?
你享譽全球嗎?
No, I don't have an international reputation. No.
沒有,我沒享譽全球。是沒有。
And I can't even remember what for.
我都不記得是為什么。
It's crime ... something or other.
是犯罪……之類的吧。