Murder scenes?
謀殺現場?
Locations of... murders? Hmm, pub crawl, themed.
就是……死過人的地?串酒吧的主題。
Yeah, but why can't you just do Underground stations?
好吧,沿著地鐵站不行嗎?
It lacks the personal touch. We're going to go for a drink in every... In every street where you've found a corpse.
沒個性,我們準備喝過每條……每條你們發現過尸體的街道?
Delightful! Where do I come in?
真好玩!需要我做什么?
Don't want to get ill. That would ruin it, spoil the mood.
不想醉成狗,那樣會搞砸,破壞氣氛。
You're a graduate chemist, can't you just work it out?
你也是化學本科,自己想想辦法?
I lack the practical experience.
我缺乏實戰經驗。
Meaning you think I like a drink?
你覺得我喜歡喝一杯?
Occasionally. That I'm a drunk. No... No.
偶爾。我是酒鬼。不……不是。

You look... well. I am.
你……氣色很好。沒錯。
How's... Tom?
他怎么樣……湯姆?
Not a sociopath. Still? Good.
不反社會。還沒反?很好。
And we're having quite a lot of sex.
而且我們還經常做愛。
OK. I want you to calculate John's ideal intake, and mine, to remain in the sweet spot for the whole evening.
好吧,我希望計算約翰和我的理想攝入量,以確保整晚都不會失控。
Light-headed - good.
微醺,很好。
Urinating in wardrobes - bad.
往衣櫥里撒尿,不行。
Two, erm... beers, please. Pints? 443.7 millilitres.
兩杯啤酒,謝謝。品脫杯嗎?443.7毫升。
What, are we on a schedule?
還有時刻表?
You'll thank me.
你會謝我的。