Oh, what are you doing back? I thought you were going to be up late. Ah, Hudders.
哦,這么早就回來了?還以為要很晚呢。赫太太啊,
What time is it?
幾點了?
You've only been out two hours.
你們才出去兩小時。
Am I a vegetable?
我是蔬菜嗎?
You or the ... thing ... ? Funny!
你還是……頭上那個?我去!
Thank you. Come on. No, you're not a vegetable.
謝謝。快說。你不是蔬菜。
It's your go.
該你了。
Am I human? Sometimes.
我是人類嗎?有時候是。
Can't have sometimes. It has to be, um ...
不能說有時候。得是,嗯……
Yes, you're human.
好吧,你是人類。
Yes, I know, OK. And am I a man? Yep. Tall?
行,知道了,我是男性嗎?對。高嗎?

Not as tall as people think. Hmm. Nice? Ish. Clever?
沒別人以為那么高。嗯,和善嗎?湊合。聰明嗎?
I would say so. You would.
我覺得是。你覺得是。
Hmm, am I important? To some people.
我重要嗎?對某些人挺重要。
Do people like me?
別人喜歡我嗎?
Erm, no they don't. You tend to rub them up the wrong way. OK.
呃,不喜歡。你總無意間把人惹毛。好吧。
Am I the current King of England?
我是現任英國國王嗎?
You know we don't have a King.
你知道現在沒國王。
Don't we? No.
沒有?沒有。
Your go.
換你問。
I don't mind. Am I a woman?
隨便問,我是女人嗎?