You have a new job.
你有新工作了。
Well, maybe I can do both.
或許我可以兩邊兼顧。
I don't think you can do both.
我不認為你可以兩邊兼顧。
I don't think I asked you.
我不認為我有問你意見。
Yeah, you tell him, Penny.
是啊,讓他聽清楚,佩妮。
Stay out of it, Kevin Smith.
別多管閑事,凱文·史密斯。
Do you think there comes a point in life when it stops feeling bad to be left out of things?
你認為人生中是否會出現一個轉折點,讓你不再為被人忽略而感覺難過呢?
Probably not. It's an evolutionary advantage to be included in group activities.
估計不會。被納入團體活動是一種進化優勢。
You know what? I used to be a fan of evolution, but I've since evolved, and now I think it's dumb.
你知道嗎?我以前是進化論的支持者,但在我進化后,現在想想其實那理論挺蠢的。
Being left out is a terrible feeling. No one understands that better than I do.
被忽略會讓人非常難過,沒有人比我更了解這種感覺。
Hey, look at that. Even in your example, you're all by yourself.
快聽聽。即便你在自己的例子里,你也是孤身一人。
When there was a lice epidemic at my school, everybody got it except me.
當年在我的學校虱子肆虐的時候人人頭上都有,唯獨我沒有。
I tried to fool everyone by sprinkling sugar in my hair, but I just got attacked by bees.
我試著往頭發上撒糖騙其他人,但下場只是被蜜蜂蟄了一頓。
I can just picture them all right now at Feynman's house, probably discussing Schrodinger and at the same time, not discussing Schrodinger.
我可以想象他們現在在費曼舊居里的畫面,可能在討論薛定諤,同時又不在討論薛定諤。
See? They're missing out on hilarious jokes like that.
瞧?他們錯過了像這樣有典故又有趣的笑話。
And at the same time, not.
同時又沒過錯。
It reminds me of when my stupid brother and sister would build forts in the living room and wouldn't let me in. I hated that so much.
這讓我想起我的白癡哥哥姐姐。他們在客廳搭建堡壘卻不讓我進去,恨得我牙癢癢。
You know, there's nothing I can do about getting you invited to the symposium, but if you wanted...we could build a fort.
或許,我不能讓你獲邀去參加學術報告會。但如果你想...我們可以搭建一座堡壘。
Isn't that a little juvenile? -More juvenile than this?
那會不會有點太幼稚了?-會比這個還幼稚嗎?
I'll get the blankets. You Google how to have childlike fun.
我去拿毯子。你上網搜搜如何享受孩子般的樂趣。