Hey, I grew up in this house, okay? No one's knocking anything down.
我在這房子里長大,好嗎?誰都不許拆任何東西。
Okay, okay. When he's at Comic-Con, I'm bringing in a wrecking ball.
行,行。等他去了漫展,我立馬找個大鐵球來拆。
Can I help you?
有事嗎?
Hi. Are you Howard Wolowitz?
您好,請問是霍華德·沃羅威茨嗎?
Yes.
是的。
Um, this is a little weird, but a lawyer was trying to contact my father, because his name was still on the title for this house.
這有點怪,但有一個律師之前聯系了我父親,因為當時這間屋子還在他名下。
W...uh, who's your father?
你父親是哪位?
Sam Wolowitz.
山姆·沃羅威茨。
S-Sam Wolowitz is my father.
山姆·沃羅威茨是我的父親。
I know.
我知道。
Well, wait, so if we have the same father...I mean, are you saying you're my half-brother?
慢著,如果我們的父親是同一個人...那你的意思是,你是我同父異母的兄弟嗎?
I think so.
我想是的。
Bernadette, weird things are happening out here.
伯納黛特快來,這里有怪事發(fā)生。
I think I started to suspect it was a bad movie when I looked at the script and saw the title, Serial Ape-ist 2: Monkey See, Monkey Kill.
我懷疑這是一部爛片,是從我低頭看劇本瞅見片名的那一刻開始:《殺人惡猿2之猴見猴殺》。
Uh, spoiler alert: after the monkey sees, it kills. I've just been handed a note. I'm going to read it.
劇透警告:猴子一看見啥就殺啥。有人給我遞了張小紙條,我把內容念一下。
Wil, do you want more Diet Coke? Also, we have juice.
威爾,你還想來點健怡可樂嗎?對了。我們也有果汁哦。
I-I didn't want to interrupt.
我不想打斷你們,所以遞紙條。
Uh, that voice you just heard belongs to Leonard, Penny's fiance.
剛才說話的人是萊納德,佩妮的未婚夫。
Uh, Leonard, why don't you grab some headphones and join us?
萊納德,你何不戴上耳機加入我們?
Really? - Yeah.
可以嗎?- 當然。
Yeah, great.
太棒了。