Hey, Raj.
嗨,拉杰。
Hey, I got you a little gift.
嘿,我有小禮物送你們。
Oh, that's a lot of Girl Scout Cookies.
這些女童軍義賣餅干也太多了吧。
You know me. I'm from India. I can't resist children begging. So, how's it going with the title to the house?
你懂我,我從印度來的。我抵抗不了兒童乞討的眼神。房子繼承權這事進展順利嗎?
Great, it's all done. The lawyer tracked down my father and got him to sign it over.
順利,都解決了。律師找到了我父親,讓他簽字同意轉讓給我。
I didn't have to meet him, I didn't have to talk to him, I don't even know where he is.
我不需要跟他見面,也不需要跟他說話,我都不知道他在哪。
Wow, so you're not curious at all?
所以你完全不好奇嗎?
Nope.
不。
What if he's in prison? What if he's a spy? What if he's in a Beatles cover band?
說不定他是名囚犯,又或者是名間諜?萬一他是披頭士翻唱樂隊的成員呢?
I'm just saying, if he's got your nose and haircut, he'd make a killer Ringo.
我就說說,要是他也有你這鼻子跟發型,扮林戈一定像到爆。(林戈·斯塔爾,披頭士樂隊里的鼓手)
Thanks again for agreeing to do this.
再次謝謝你愿意來上節目。
Oh, it's cool; I've never been on a podcast before.
這很酷,我從來都沒上過播客。
Well, you picked a good one to start. Wil's had lots of great guests. Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden...
那你的第一次選對了。威爾有過很多很棒的來賓:喬納森·弗雷克斯、 布蘭特·史賓納、邁克·多恩 、蓋茨·麥克法登...
Those are Star Trek people. -Yes!
他們是《星際迷航》的人對吧。-沒錯!
I only figured that out because I've never heard of any of them.
我能猜出來單純是因為完全沒聽說過他們。(威爾也曾經是《星際迷航》的演員)
I deserve that. I invited you on my show and I drove here.
是我自己找虐。我邀請你上我節目,我還得大老遠開車過來。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Okay, so, this is basically gonna be just like a little talk show.
這個基本上就像是小型訪談節目。
Uh, we're gonna take some calls, we'll talk about what it was like on the set of Serial Ape-ist 2. It should be really fun.
我們會接幾通聽眾來電,我們會聊聊在拍攝《殺人惡猿2》時的情況。應該會挺有趣的。
This is exciting.
好興奮啊。
Yeah. So, how many people listen?
是啊。所以大概有多少聽眾呢?
Most people download it later, but usually a few thousand people listen live.
大多數人都是之后下載節目聽,但通常實時聽眾大概也有個幾千人吧。
What? ! A few thousand people listen to you talk about nerd stuff?
什么?!有幾千人愿意聽你說這些宅爆的東西嗎?
Again, right in the ears, straight to the feelings.
又一次,話入我耳,直插我心。