See?
是吧?
You did flop around a lot.
你被電到滿地抽抽啊。
I'll take your word for it. I was too busy trying not to defecate.
這一點我承認。我當時正忙著不讓自己尿出來。
You know, when they were escorting us to the detaining room,
話說他們帶我們去拘留室的時候,我看進一扇門。
I looked through a door, and I'm pretty sure I saw a display case with the Ark of the Covenant.
我很確定我看到了一個展示臺,里面裝著約柜(圣物)。
That's amazing. -I know.
太神奇了。-就是啊。
And I saw Jabba the Hutt riding by on a motorcycle. Although that was right after the Tasing, so who can say for sure?
我還看到赫特人賈巴騎著摩托車經過呢。不過那時我剛被電過,所以我也不確定是真是假。
I-I guess this could count as an adventure.
我覺得我們這可以算是一場冒險。
It was. And even though we're not allowed back there, they can never take today away from us.
確實是。而且雖然他們禁止我們再去,但卻奪不走我們今天的經歷。
Unlike my sense of smell, which hasn't returned since the Tasing. No, I got nothing.
但不包括我的嗅覺,被電擊完到現在還沒恢復呢。不,什么都聞不到。
Amy, the Daleks are right on my tail!
艾米,戴立克正追著我跑呢!
Quick, we need to reset the time circuits. Oh, no, I left my sonic screwdriver behind.
快,我們得回去重設時間線。不,我忘拿我的音速起子了。
Really should have thought this through.
我當時真應該好好考慮。