What do you want, Lionel?
你想要什么,萊奈爾?
I miss the sound of your voice. How's your day going, honey?
想念你迷人的嗓音了。今天過得如何,親?
I don't have time for this.
沒空跟你玩。
You working your side job?
在做你的兼職嗎?
Something like that.
差不多。
Sorry. I'm in kind of a good mood here. The holding cells are at max capacity with all the busts we've made today.
抱歉了,我實在心情太好了。拘留室要被擠爆了,里面全是我們今天抓的人。
Pick up any homicides?
有涉嫌謀殺的嗎?
I knew you'd be interested in that. And, no, not a one.
我知道你會有興趣。沒有,一個都沒有。
Then who's filling up the holding cells?
那拘留室里都是些什么人?
We're helping other departments deal with their overflow.
我們在幫其他部門處理案件。
We got a bunch of dealers and an identity-theft ring responsible for three murders.
有一群毒販,還有個身份竊賊團伙,涉嫌三起謀殺。
These guys had been hiding under a rock for two years until an email was sent out to the ring leader's entire contact list.
這些人兩年來都藏得嚴嚴實實,直到一封郵件發給了團伙頭目的全部聯系人。
I guess criminals shouldn't trust technology to hide their dirty work. Did any of the I.D. thieves get hurt during the arrest?
我看罪犯就不應該相信科技能掩飾他們的不法勾當。這些身份竊賊在被捕過程中有沒有受傷?
As a matter of fact, the ring leader tried to take off. Ended up doing a swan dive down an open elevator shaft. Freak accident.
頭目試圖逃跑,結果一頭扎進電梯井里了。詭異的意外。
Some accident.
總有意外。
You know something I don't?
你知道什么內幕嗎?
Maybe one or two things.
可能有一兩件事吧。
Fine. Don't tell me. But I need to know if you're coming, 'cause I got to work on my latest excuse where my partner is hiding.
算了,別告訴我。但我要知道你還回不回來,因為我又得更新一下如何回應"我的搭檔在哪兒"。
Later. Be sure to save me some paperwork.
晚點。留點文件工作給我。
Okay, Finch, our new number's got some kind of detonator in his desk drawer. There's got to be a bomb nearby.
芬奇,我們號碼的桌子抽屜里藏有引爆器。附近肯定有炸彈。
You! Don't move! Everyone out of the building now! Get down!
你!別動!所有人馬上撤離大樓!趴下!
You need to evacuate the building, sir.
我們要疏散這座大樓。
Detective Riley. - Get up!
萊利警探。-起來!
Can you fill me in?
能告知一下情況嗎?
We found explosive downstairs. Bomb squad got to it in time, but we're clearing the building for another sweep.
樓下發現了炸彈。拆彈組及時趕到,但是我們得清空大樓再一次搜查。
Did he call in the threat?
他自己報警示威的嗎?
No, jackass searched "Bomb making" and "Building demolition" Online. Search engine security alerted us.
不,這混蛋在網上搜索了"制作炸彈"和"樓宇拆除"。搜索引擎提醒我們的。
Mr. Reese...have we eliminated the threat?
里瑟先生...我們處理好威脅了嗎?
I didn't have to, Finch. Samaritan's still doing our job for us.
用不著我上場,芬奇。撒馬利亞人還在搶活兒干。
Who'd it kill this time?
這次殺了誰?
No one.
沒人。
It just made sure a wannabe bomber got arrested. And Fusco said the precinct's had a banner day.
它讓試圖引爆炸彈的人被逮捕了。弗斯科說警局今天戰果累累。