I'm heading to pick up one of the witsec victims now, get her to safety.
我正準備去接證人保護計劃中的一位受害者,將她轉移到安全地點。
Are you going alone?
你自己去嗎?
Hell, no. The feds are helping out on this one.
當然不是。這案子有聯調局幫忙。
I'd love to help, Lionel, but I'm still trying to help a few people of my own.
我很想幫你,萊奈爾,但我自己還忙著救其他幾個人。
You mean these aren't isolated incidents?
你是說這些案件都是有關聯的?
Unfortunately not.
很不幸是的。
I knew yesterday was too good to be true.
我就知道昨天美好得不正常。
Today's a mess. It's almost like someone planned this. Wait. Did someone plan this? What's this all about?
今天簡直一團糟。就好像這是某人精心策劃的。等等,真有人暗中策劃嗎?到底是為了什么?
Someone's trying to make a point.
有人想示威。
Down!
趴下!
The mission has failed, Sir. We have an agent down. Send a clean-up crew to the rendezvous immediately.
任務失敗了,長官。有一位特工犧牲了。請馬上派收尾部隊到指定地點。
And the target?
那目標呢?
Still kicking, Sir.
還活著,長官。
I have a few questions for him.
我有幾個問題要問他。