Dr. Clair ... this time, you can't stop me.
克萊爾博士…這次,你管不了我了
And what is the reason behind this embargo?
還有到底為什么禁止我吃它?
T.S., Do you know where this smell of those marvellous sausages comes from?
T.S.,你知道這種超凡的香腸的香味哪來的嗎?
It's from a smell factory on the New Jersey Turnpike.
是一個小作坊生產的,在新澤西州收費公路上
It was carefully designed and artificially synthesized to maximize their desirability.
這玩樣是有意設計和人工合成出來的…讓人們的食欲膨脹
Do you like it one?
你想來一根嗎?
A drink with that?
你想要配一杯飲料嗎?
Sure, Is that included?
好啊,要另付錢嗎?
Yeah, sure.
當然不用
I'm gonna give you straw.
我會給你一根吸管…
and one of my best hot dogs,I hope you like it.
再給你挑個最好的熱狗,你肯定會喜歡的
Hi Marj.
嗨,瑪吉
I want you to look at this.
看看這個
Some kid out of Montana ran away or got himself kidnapped or something.
有個蒙大拿的小鬼離家出走了...或許被綁架了...誰知道呢
Can I know where to put that?
能把這張貼你這兒么?
Hmm..just put up on the board.
貼告示板上吧
Thanks
謝了
I know someone who ain't gonna be happy with you... your mom!.
我曉得有人該不高興了 你媽媽!
Just kiddin', young man.
開個玩笑,小伙子
But if you eat a hot dog before your dinner,you ain't gonna hungry for the soup she made ya.
我是說要是你現在把熱狗吃了,一會就該不想吃飯了
I don't hav a mother around.My parents are dead.
我沒有媽媽,我父母都死了
You take care little guy.
你可得當心,小家伙
You see what happens to kids that go astray?
你也曉得...走錯路的小孩會怎么樣